SUMMER CAMP 2020.
The following 4 paragraphs apply to Summer Camp bookings for summer camps run in 2020.
If camps are cancelled:
DUE TO GOVERNMENT ORDER: Any fees paid shall be credited to the client with a Brick Labs’ voucher equal to any unused amount. The gift certificate shall not expire and can be used for any future Brick Labs service.
DUE TO CUSTOMER CHOICE/REQUEST: The customer may, with no less than 48hrs notice, transfer a camp week to another camp week of similar value within a year of the original booking date.
NO SHOWS/INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR
Customers who fail to provide notice of cancellation (“no show”) shall forfeit any fees paid.
Customers/children who repeatedly demonstrate inappropriate behaviour, and fail to change behaviour after having been cautioned by the Brick Labs staff will forfeit fees and not be allowed to return to the facility. Inappropriate behaviour includes but is not limited to: physical, verbal or sexual harassment of staff or customers; not following safety rules or regulations; continued disregard of direction; intentional destruction or damage to property; theft; profane or sexual language.
Cancellation Policy for Group Events (Parties, Field Trips, Facilitated Workshops)
- Cancellations and/or no-shows: Fees paid will not be refunded. Clients have the option of purchasing event insurance at time of initial purchase (see below).
- Postponements: Events may be postponed, provided 15 days notice is provided in writing. An admin fee of 10% may be charged.
- Any misrepresentation of details about your event will result in a fully non-refundable cancellation.
- Cancellation or postponement due to Force Majeure (i.e. COVID-19 Pandemic) or government forced closure: Clients with insurance may request a refund as per the terms of the insurance policy, or request a full credit (without expiry) for any event fees paid for future service at Brick Labs Inc. Clients who did not purchase insurance at booking, may request postponement of the event without additional fees, or request a credit (without expiry) for any event fees paid for future service at Brick Labs Inc. The amount of the credit will equal the amount that would have been refunded if they had purchased insurance. (95% Event Fee paid less $10 insurance premium).
Individual Fees for STEAM programs & monthly passes are non-refundable, but can be transferred one-time only (at no cost) to another suitable participant or date. You must contact Brick Labs directly to transfer the fee.
- No shows, will not be refunded, nor transferred.
Insurance Policy: (available for Group Events only)
- Customers who chose our event insurance (for $10.00) will be able to receive a 95% refund of the full event fees paid.
- This policy is only applicable and valid when the event insurance option is selected at the time of your booking.
- With this policy, there are no time restrictions for cancellations up to, but not including, the scheduled day of the event.