Consent and Agreement
- Give permission to my child (if applicable) to attend and participate in Brick Labs Inc group events and/or club programs as scheduled.
- Give permission to the Brick Labs staff to render preventative, first aid or emergency treatment, or all the foregoing, necessary to the participant’s health and well-being. In the event of serious injury/illness, the need for major surgery, or significant accidental injury, I understand an attempt will be made by the Brick Labs staff to notify the designated emergency contacts as soon as possible. If Brick Labs staff is unable to communicate with me, the treatment deemed necessary for the participant’s health and well-being may be given.
- Certify that, to the best of my knowledge, the medical information requested is complete and correct, and that no health-related situations preclude the participant’s participation in event/club program activities.
- Agree to assume all risk arising from participant’s participation in Brick Labs activities, including but not limited to any activities that may present risk of bodily injury.
- Agree to save, hold harmless, discharge and release Brick Labs Inc. for any and all liability, claims, causes of action, damages or demands in connection with the participant’s participation in all Brick Labs activities.
- Understand that any medical expenses for the participant’s health and well-being will be the responsibility of the self/parent/guardian.
- Agree to accept any decisions made by Brick Labs staff in the termination of the participant’s attendance due to unacceptable or unsafe behavior and agree to forfeit reimbursement of any Brick Labs fees and pay any associated costs relative to the decision.
- For Parent or Legal Guardian
Certify that the I am the participant’s parent or legal guardian. On behalf of myself and my spouse, partner, co-guardian or any other person who claims the participant as a dependent, I have read the above Parental Guardian Release and Information. I understand the contents of this Parental Guardian Release and Information, assent to its terms and conditions, and sign it of my own free act.