Your privacy is important to us
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address.
- Demographic information, such as postal code.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the US Privacy Act of 1974, the Canadian Privacy Act of 1985 and the Data Protection Act 1998 or in accordance with the privacy laws in your respective country. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the corporate office located at 41 Scarsdale Road, Unit 12, Toronto, Ontario, M3B 2R2. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as at email@example.com or write to us at the above address as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Brick Labs Inc. strictly follows the legislation and regulations of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). To review the complete Act, please visit http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/P-8.6/index.html