As the host of this event, you agree to the Brick Labs Inc. terms and conditions as follows:
- Begin your function at the scheduled time and agree to have your guests, invitees and/or other persons vacate the designated function space at the departure time indicated. The host family may arrive and/or depart up to 15 minutes beyond the times listed.
Additional charges may apply to extended time in the facility at the rate of $100/hour.
- Provide us with your guaranteed guest count (final numbers) 48 hours before your event start time. Billing of additional guest will be the guaranteed guest count or actual attendees, which ever is higher.
- The event package includes a total of 15 attendees. Additional guests above 15 will be billed at $15/person plus HST. Additional guest includes anyone staying for any portion of the event beyond the Search and Find activity or receiving food service.
- If, at any time, your guests, invitees and/or other persons are disrespectful or disruptive to our staff or to other guests, we hold the right to remove them from the facility.
- Drop-Off and Pick-Up: guest parents are welcome to enter the facility at these times.
- Absolutely no children under 4 years old will be allowed beyond the Lobby (child of host exempt) unless under the direct supervision of their parent/guardian for safety reasons.
- All food and drinks must remain in the designated lunchroom; they are not allowed in any of the function rooms. Please ensure food brought to the facility is nut free. No alcohol may be brought into the facility unless the host has approval from Brick Labs Inc., obtains a
Special Occasion Permit from the LCBO and meets the terms and conditions of the SOP.
- The host is responsible for any damage to Brick Labs Inc. or Brick Labs Inc. property caused by your guests, invitees and/or other persons attending your event.
- Reimburse Brick Labs Inc for any expenses incurred because of your failure to comply with these requirements.
- Additional charges will be billed to your card on file unless charges are paid in person at the end of your event.
- Decorations may be brought into the facility for your use and displayed in the lunchroom only. They must be set-up and removed by you and your party using methods that will not damage the facility or make the facility unsafe as determined by Brick Labs staff. Decoration set up/tear down must be within the allotted event time unless otherwise arranged. Failure to remove and discard
decorations will result in a $50.00 clean-up fee payable to Brick Labs Inc.
- The following items are not allowed: Pinatas, confetti/confetti poppers, sparkler type candles, candles in excess of 4 inches tall, items that present a safety/fire hazard as determined by Brick Labs, weapons, drugs, and alcohol (without an SOP).
- Any misrepresentation about the nature or details of your event will result in immediate cancellation without refund.
- Hold Brick Labs Inc. and staff harmless in the event of injury to you, your family, guests, invitees or other persons attending the facility for your event.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: Unless Event insurance was purchased at the time of booking, cancellations up to 21 days prior to your event, you will be refunded 50% of your full payment.
Rescheduling is allowed up to 21 days prior to your event. Less than 21 days and more than 3 days, an additional fee of $250 will apply. 3 days or less, there is no allowance for rescheduling. No shows will not be refunded.